What is Responsive Web Design:
Responsive web design is designing a website in such a way that all the small screen and big screen devices can display it without
resizing ,panning and scrolling for an easy navigation.The site automatically fits into device screen.
There are certain techniques to accomplish this like twitter bootsrap.
A website that is designed with RWD automatically adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids,flexible images,
and CSS3 media queries,an extension of the @media rule, in the following ways:
- » The fluid grid concept calls for page element sizing to be in relative units like percentages, rather than absolute units like pixels or points.
- » Flexible images are also sized in relative units, so as to prevent them from displaying outside their containing element.
- » Media queries allow the page to use different CSS style rules based on characteristics of the device the site is being displayed on, most commonly the width of the browser.
What is Twitter Bootsrap::
- » Bootstrap is a free collection of tools for creating websites and web applications
- » Bootstrap contains HTML and CSS-based design templates for text, forms, buttons, navigation and other components
- » Bootstrap is open source and available on GitHub
If you have any queries regarding the topics please contact at Darjinfo.in/contact